Question about error during trial

May 08, 2020

Hi,

I'm in my free trial period and have a question about an error that is popping up all the time. It throws me out of the website and I need to log in again.

It's about this one:

L10N_ERROR[primaryauth.subtitle.or] L10N_ERROR[primaryauth.subtitle.link.trial]

Does somebody know what I'm doing wrong?

5 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hello, Priscilla!

Sorry to hear you keep running into an error. What web browser are you using to author your Rise 360 content? You'll want to use Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, or Firefox, since those are supported browsers.

If you're already using a supported browser, can you please share a fullscreen screenshot of the error message? You can attach the image to a new reply by clicking here.  

Priscilla Coumans - van der Weerden

Hi Alyssa,

By now I have finished the trial period and I subscribed for a yearly articulate 360 subscription. Unfortunately, I am still getting these errors a couple times per hour. Whilst working in a rise course I suddenly get an error message saying I need to 'Try Again' without specifiying what is wrong in the first place. When I try to close the error message, it comes back in about 2 seconds and this keeps happening until it kicks me out of the website completely. Then I need to fill in all my log-in credentials again. Once logged in again, I can work for a random period of time, after which the error message starts again. It's really frustrating and it made my lose some edits to my courses aswell.

I'm suspecting the authorisation of the credentials of my account in relation to the trial period is somehow messing it up.

I have a screenshot of the login-screen that pops up and the error message that is kicking me out of the session.

I am using Google Chrome as a browser.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.