Questions Banks Not Sharable Outside of Team

Nov 14, 2023

We use an external vendor to translate our courses. We have a major issue with the fact that the question bank created for a Rise course is not able to be shared with them to make the edits. We are stuck having to manually do the edits from a document like Word or PowerPoint. 

Why can we share the course but not the question bank? There must be a way to give access. If not can you PLEASE fix it so we can?

Maybe I am missing something obvious. I am all ears.

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there, Dave. Thank you so much for bringing this up and for also opening a support case about it. I can understand why you would need the ability to share a question bank with your external vendor for translation. 

While this isn't available in Rise today, we'll certainly share your needs with our product team. If anything changes in the future, we'll reach back out to let you know! 

In the meantime, I'd love to hear more about your process. It sounds like you are sending a copy of your course to your external vendor rather than sending them the XLIFF file for translation, is that right?

Erin Vandenberg

Hi Alyssa,

We have a similar issue. Due to a lack of good document storage practices before my tenure, sometimes the only place our assessment questions live is in Question Banks. When the SMEs want to review the questions we don't have a good way to share them with them beyond sharing the entire course. It would be helpful to be able to only share the question bank. Thanks!