Quiz Question

May 30, 2023

When I preview a quiz I created, there is no option for "start quiz". It does not appear in the Rise 360 document nor when I send it to my LMS. It is there for other Rise 360 documents I have created. Any ideas? 

2 Replies
Angelo Cruz

Hello Anne! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are encountering when previewing your quiz.

Does the issue happen to a particular Rise course or any course you created that has a quiz? I ran a couple of tests and even open some old Rise courses with quizzes and I consistently get the "Start Quiz" page first before the actual quiz.

Are you the only one seeing this behavior in Rise? What steps did you take to replicate this issue? Can you try using a different supported browser to see if you'd still get the same thing?

Anne Glenzer

Thanks, Angelo! I actually just redid the course in Articulate and it worked the second time. Not sure why it didn't work the first time since I am sure I followed the same steps but who knows. :-) I am just learning Articulate so perhaps it was something I did wrong the first time? Anyway, it is good now.

Again, thanks for your help!