Quiz Question Banks " in development"

Jun 03, 2021

Hi, i have read the roadmap and for this specific item i wonder, will it have the feature for the learner to review questions that the learner got wrong and also then continue to only retake those questions?

Will it also include possible reports ( on course level )  for which question(s) the learners have most wrong answers to?

I have seen many of the roadmap features as "planned" for a long time - is there and priority list as well to share?

Could we possibly even open a vote on which of the planned features we as users would like to get first?

Personally i think Rise was great as the start of  "easy to use" but it has started to be to limiting and using storyline blocks for additional functions available in many other platforms with similar level of easy of use  is a interim solution - and not very  elegant or easy to use. Im looking forward to see many "planned" features turn to implemented sooner rather then later.

It started out great , now it needs to catch up with the rest of the demands created from the great start.

15 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there, thanks so much for asking! While I don't have all the details on what the quiz question banks feature will include, we will be sure to alert the community when that feature is available. The priority of the features on the roadmap can shift over time as features are requested and developed, but rest assured the features listed on our roadmap are our top priority.

We have some exciting new things in the works, so stay tuned!

Crystal Horn

Announcing the beta of question banks in Rise 360! Create randomized quizzes by drawing from a bank of prepared questions.

You have the flexibility to use question banks for knowledge check blocks or quizzes—giving you options for how and when you want to check or test a learner’s knowledge. And if you’re an Articulate 360 Teams subscriber, you can easily share question bank folders with other team members to ensure consistency across your organization’s courses.

Find out more about creating, managing, and using question banks in our Rise 360 User Guide. Enjoy!