Random quiz in Assessment

May 19, 2023

Hello,

I have one Rise course in which assessment have 24 quizzes and only 8 of them can be attempt by user at a time.  I want to edit those quizzes, but not able to find way. 'Edit' button is disabled.

Please help.

Please find attached screen shot for reference.

6 Replies
pooja sharma

Question bank is created by our client. Do i need to ask them to share question bank. If yes, the procedure will be same as sending copy of question bank.

When I exported the translation of that Rise course, question bank also got extracted. After importing xlf (having dummy text in it),  translation seems imported in question bank as well. But still I'm not able to edit those quizzes.

Gren Foronda

Thanks for your response, Pooja!

Since your client has created the Question Bank, it looks like he/she has shared this with you so you may view and use the questions in the bank in your courses.

By default, everyone is set as a Viewer of the Question Bank when shared with the team. As viewers, you can only view question bank and folder contents and use questions in your courses. 

If you'd like to edit the questions in the bank, you'll need to ask the owner of the Question Bank to change your permission to an Editor, so you can modify questions and question banks, and rename or duplicate folders and subfolders. 

See more details on managing question banks and assigning roles and permissions for folders here:

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have additional questions or clarifications. We're here to help!

Gren Foronda

Hi Pooja!

Thanks for your response! 

Currently, there isn't a way to translate the questions in the Question Bank. You can use the Questions from the bank in a Rise course, and then export this course for translation. The questions in the bank will be included in the exported XLIFF file.

We'll share this as a feature request with our team, and keep you posted on any updates on this request.