Reach 360

Apr 06, 2023

Hello -

I was wondering if Reach 360 can integrate with Salesforce so learners are automatically added when their Salesforce profiles are created?  Also, would we need separate licenses for each learner?

3 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Shelly! While Reach 360 doesn't directly integrate with Salesforce, I have some good news. 😀

We will have a Reach 360 API available within the next couple of months. You will be able to use the Reach 360 API to integrate with your business apps like your HRIS or LMS. Related to this, all analytics data can be exported via CSV file so you can integrate learner data with other reporting systems if desired.

Shelly Blair

Thank you for your reply.

We currently use Litmos as our LMS platform, and all users are required to have licenses. Litmos integrates with Salesforce through an API so we don't have to manage user accounts in the LMS. New users are automatically added, and when a user is deleted from Salesforce, they are removed from Litmos automatically.

Some of our learners are contractors, and don't need to access the LMS as often as our corp users, but they still need the same license.

I am looking for a cost-efficient solution to provide e-learning to the contractors without paying for the extra LMS licenses.

Based on what I described, would Reach be a feasible solution?

Crystal Horn

I'm sorry I missed this part of your question, Shelly!

Reach 360 pricing is structured to meet your team's needs with flexible active learner pricing. We understand your team's training needs might be vary month to month and our pricing is designed to accommodate that. We'd love to talk to you one on one to discuss more. You can reach our sales team here. If you need any help with a trial or other technical support once you’re in Reach 360, let us know!