'Real Content' Rise 360 Course Templates - Diversity

Feb 02, 2023

Articulate just released a new RISE course template to celebrate Black History Month with an inspiring and educational course. I also see a few template for PRIDE month content as well.

I am curious to know if there are plans to release other courses for other groups like AAPI Heritage, Hispanic Heritage, Women's History, etc...? We are considering implementing in our LMS at work and would love to pair with course content for other groups as well. 

Thanks. 

5 Replies
Mike Enders

Hi Mike,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm heartened to hear that you're finding value in our Diversity content. The team has poured their hearts into it! We are considering additional titles for our roadmap but don't have anything official to announce at this time. If you have any other ideas you'd like to see, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Mike

Mike Davis

Thank you! I appreciate the response. We partnered with our Black Professionals Employee Resource Group to share the Black History Month content. We plan to do the same with our PRIDE ERG in June. We would love to offer content for our other ERGs as well. I think right now we see the need for:

- Women's History

-Hispanic Heritage

-Asian American Pacific Islander

I'm sure I am forgetting other important groups, but that gets the convo start I guess. Thank you again for your response and fingers crossed we get more content soon :D 

Luciana Piazza

Hi Mike, 

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us. Wonderful to hear that you're planning such great content with your team in 2023! 

We currently have this logged as a feature request, so I’ll go ahead and include your voice. We’ll update this discussion if this feature makes it on our feature roadmap.

Have a great start to your week!