Resume course; saying Resume Quiz

Sep 27, 2023

Hello,

I've made a new course in Rise 360. When I'm doing the course within the LMS (as a student) and I want to resume it, it's saying Resume Quiz. But I've used a course format (from an excisting course). Why does it say Resume quiz (in Dutch: Quiz hervatten)? 

See attachment.  

regards Charlotte

11 Replies
Karl Muller

Hi Charlotte,

It seems that the version of the course that's in the LMS, is using a different Label set (Dutch), than the Label set currently being used by the course (English).

What I would recommend is to:

1. Create a custom Dutch Label set if you don't already have one
  2. Select the Dutch Label set for this course
  3. Republish the course to the LMS using the new Label Set.
Karl Muller

Hi Charlotte,

Open the Course.

Choose: Course / Settings / Labels.

Select CREATE NEW on the LABELS page and enter a unique name (Dutch Labels).

That will make a copy of the English label set and save it under the new name you chose.

Then edit that label set in the right-hand column and change all the labels to Dutch.

Pearson  Clinical

Hi Karl

No, I don't have a Dutch label set. But the strange thing is in the LMS it looks like there is a Dutch label set.
End of the day I'm going to try to make a new Dutch set and use it for our modules.

Kind regards, Hartelijke groet,

Charlotte Schoemaker

E-Learning Coordinator Learning Services Clinical EU

Learning Services Clinical Benelux

Europe/GMT+2
Mob: 00316 81265728

Learn more at pearson.com

Angelo Cruz

Hi Charlotte! I'm glad that Karl was able to provide you with assistance regarding your concern.

Just wanted to let you know as well that if you reply via email, your signature comes through as well.

To remove it, you can hit Edit under your comment and delete any personal information. Hope that helps!