Retaking a quiz question in Rise360

Jan 31, 2024

Hello, 

I have created a mandatory training course consisting of multiple modules and a quiz at the end. Staff must score 100% to complete the course and move on.

However, I have received feedback from some staff members that they find it frustrating when they get a question wrong, as they are unable to retake the quiz. They are required to continue with the course knowing that they have failed that particular question.

I am wondering if the product development team can add a feature that allows users to retake a question after getting it wrong. I believe this would be a valuable addition and well-received by the users.

1 Reply
Jose Tansengco

Hello Alex, 

Happy to help!

Instead of requiring your learners to view 100% of your course to get a completion mark, have you instead considered setting the passing score of the quiz to 100% and using this to track completion?

For the publishing settings, track using the quiz result:

With this configuration, your learners will be given multiple attempts to repeat any questions that they incorrectly answered to get a 100% score. If this isn't what you need, feel free to detail your requirements more through a feature request!