7 Replies
Ron Price

Hi Bernadette,

You cannot make changes to a course from Review.  However, some recent changes, allow you comments from Review to appear in your Storyline story, or in the edit mode of Rise, so that while editing you can see the comments from Review without going back and forth to Review.

Also, fairly new to Storyline, when you publish to Review you can attached the Story file, which allows you to store this Story in the cloud, so that you or any of your team members (Teams Account) can download the Story from Review for editing purposes.

Bobbi Vernon
Ron Price

Hi Bernadette,

You cannot make changes to a course from Review.  However, some recent changes, allow you comments from Review to appear in your Storyline story, or in the edit mode of Rise, so that while editing you can see the comments from Review without going back and forth to Review.

Also, fairly new to Storyline, when you publish to Review you can attached the Story file, which allows you to store this Story in the cloud, so that you or any of your team members (Teams Account) can download the Story from Review for editing purposes.

Hi Ron. Can you direct me to the help file on how to see the comments in the edit mode of Rise? I'm not seeing them, so I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. I can only see the comments in Review 360.