Rise 360 - Font customisation issues in block titles

Jan 26, 2024

I'm working on an eModule for a customer that has extremely tight brand rules, and I've discovered that the following sections don't seem to let us change the font or copy colours. This seems crazy to me, so I'm hoping there's a simple fix I'm overlooking.

I've found myself unable to edit the colours for the following components;

• Bullet points (Used within bodies of text - Not using Bullet Point block)
  • Accordion item titles
  • Tabs item titles
  • Labelled Graphic item titles
  • Scenario titles and numbered options
  • Process titles
  • Sorting Activity category titles and options
  • Timeline event titles
  • Charts (All) axis labels and values
  • Question feedback icons and Correct/Incorrect copy
  • Matching choices and matches copy and shapes

As mentioned before, these customisation options should be necessary when purportedly providing basic customisation options, so I genuinely hope I'm missing something. After reading through numerous other threads within the forum describing similar problems that date back four or five years without solutions, I'm hoping that I'm overlooking something, as something this basic must undoubtedly already exist.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can assist.

3 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hello Niall,

Thanks for reaching out!

Editing the font colors for the blocks that you mentioned isn't currently supported in Rise 360, but I can confirm that this is a feature request that we are currently tracking. I've added this ELH post to the report so we can leave a message here when this makes it to our product roadmap.

I'll let members of the community chime in in case anyone has a solution to change the colors by modifying the course's CSS files.