Rise 360 Assessment

Mar 01, 2022

When you have an assessment in Rise 360 is it "Open Book" meaning can students go back into the course during the assessment to review information?  Or is that a setting that can be set?  Or not an option?

4 Replies
Christine Jones

Hello, I have locked down the navigation so it no longer appears on the left side.  However, it still shows if you scroll up on the course.  The Learner can access the exam and still access course content by scrolling up on that arrow.  Support indicated that there isn't a fix for this currently.  They indicated that I would need to use Button/Button blocks to navigate the course if I disabled the navigation and previous/next buttons of your course.

Has anyone developed a workaround for this besides using the button blocks to navigate the course? 

Christine Jones

Hi Karl, I did all of that.  If you look at my message above, 

"I have locked down the navigation so it no longer appears on the left side.  However, it still shows if you scroll up on the course.  The Learner can access the exam and still access course content by scrolling up on that arrow.  Support indicated that there isn't a fix for this currently.  They indicated that I would need to use Button/Button blocks to navigate the course if I disabled the navigation and previous/next buttons of your course. Has anyone developed a workaround for this besides using the button blocks to navigate the course?" 

The attachment shows the arrow that still appears that allows a learner to return to the content after accessing the quiz.