Rise 360 Course Credentials

Apr 22, 2024

Hello, 

I am looking to use a Real Content Rise course on Harassment. 

I have been asked to provide the credentials for the content before moving forward with the course on our LMS. I have looked but can't seem to find more information on this anywhere. 

Can someone point me in the right direction if there is a source and credentials for where the content is coming from?

Thank you!

1 Reply
Steven Benassi

Hi Liza!

Thanks for reaching out!

I see that you previously connected with my teammate Anna, through live chat support. It looks like Anna shared insight on the Real Content Rise Templates you asked about:

• Sexual Harassment Training for Employees and Managers
  • Sexual Harassment Prevention Training

For anyone else discovering this thread with similar questions:

"We used the New York requirements as a template, but aren't actively certifying that the course meets every NY requirement. Ultimately, it's up to the individual company to ensure that the course meets the requirements for their state(s). Here's the language from the course overview.

While this course is designed to comply with most state regulations for sexual harassment prevention training, please reference the regulations that apply to your company to ensure compliance. Many states require a live Q&A and feedback mechanism, so you may need to supplement this Rise course with those elements to comply with regulations in your state".