Rise 360 Knowledge check

Sep 08, 2022

Hi, I am using Knowledge check to gather some information on participants e.g. what area of the UK are they based in and I don't want the circle with the cross and the word 'incorrect' or the circle with the tick in it and the word 'correct' or the 'Take `Again' link to appear.

Can anyone shed any light on how to get rid of these or a better option.

Thanks, Jon  (a new user in need of support!!!)

2 Replies
Hazel Bartolome

Hi Jon! There isn't a way to remove answer feedback or the take again button from a Knowledge Check block. It looks like you are in need of a Survey block in Rise. 

As a workaround, you can embed a third-party tool, like a survey app. (Examples would be Google Form or Survey Monkey) You'll need to refer to that tool for the collected responses. You can use the Mutimedia>Embed block to embed your survey. 

Nicole Goodman

What is the reason for having the "take again" prompt when they get the answer right? We also provide the right answer when they get it wrong so there is no need for them to "take again." Our reviewers are saying its confusing and having the navigate arrow over to the far right is difficelt to notice when you are being told to "take again." I've seen this complaint being made about this going back a couple years so why hasn't it been made to be an option?