RISE 360 - Quiz

Apr 20, 2023

How can I ensure that the learners passes ALL the quiz before they move to the module?

I'm thinking of having some quizzes at the end of the topic that I'm introducing to the learners and at the end of the topic, there will be some quiz. 

At the end of the quiz, the learners would be able to see the percentage of the attempts that were correct.

However, for the quiz that were answered wrongly, they'd need to re-do the quiz till they passed.

I know it can be done for Storyline but can it be done for RISE?

Please advise.

1 Reply
Christopher Santos

Hi Calvin,

You can retry a quiz from a Rise course, but you will have to retake all the questions again.  The ability to retry only incorrectly-answered questions is a feature we have logged with our Rise engineers.  We don't have an update on this yet, but I will definitely post on this thread again if we hear news from our team about this feature.

If you don't mind your learners repeating the whole quiz, one workaround I can think of for you to require them to pass before they can proceed is to set your quiz settings to "Require Passing Score to Continue."  You can then add a lesson block after the quiz.  Learners won't then be able to get to that last lesson until they have passed the quiz, only then getting a complete status.  You may need to adjust your quiz retries as well to allow for a certain number of retries to get a passing score.

We can also wait for others in the community.  They may be able to suggest other alternatives for what you have in mind.