10 Replies
Gabriella Fromholt

Ok, I've found how to create a quiz, but it forces me to put my questions in one chapter. Can I have several quiz-chapters?... that would make more than one resultslide wich commonly fails in the LMS. And there is only two options for question-type. Can I inbedd a Storyline quiz and let its resultslide report complete/incomplete? 

Karl Muller

Hi Gabriella, 

Using Rise terminology, knowledge check questions within a Rise Lesson, are not Quizzes.

When you create a new Lesson, you are given the choice to create either a blocks content Lesson, or a Quiz (only questions). Only if you choose Quiz at this point, are you actually creating a Rise Quiz. 

So the results of knowledge check questions within a Rise Lesson cannot be reported to a Quiz Results page. 

Karl Muller

Hi Gabriella,

Yes, you can have several quizzes in the same course.

However, if you are using a quiz to track course completion, you need to pick a single quiz for that purpose.

Yes, you can bring in an Storyline quiz into a Rise-course. You can also use it to track course completion (once again you can choose only a single Storyline quiz for completion).

Be aware that the student responses (for individual questions) for a Storyline quiz is not reported to a LMS, only the completion status is reported.