Rise 360 running slow

Mar 22, 2024

Looking for some help. For the last few days, Rise has been running extremely slow or not responding. I checked the tech specs, my chrome is up to date and I have the most recent version of iOS. I have cleared cache, restarted my computer, and have no issues on any site but when I open Rise. 

I am curious if this is a global issue or if it could be related to internet speed or something else that I haven't considered. I am running out of options to check with no improvement. 

Thoughts?

12 Replies
Eric Santos

Hi Jamie,

Sorry you're hitting this snag! Rise 360 is working normally on my end. I saw you've also opened a support case with us, and my colleague Darwin has suggested using incognito mode and adding our network endpoints. You're in excellent hands with Darwin.

Let's continue the conversation in your support case, but I'm happy to assist further as needed.

Eric Santos

Hello Vanessa,

I have yet to see recent reports of issues with Rise 360. We resolved an outage recently, which explains the other related posts you may have seen. Apologies if this problem is slowing you down.

If your team is already using the latest version of a supported browser, please try clearing your browser cache and see if it helps. You can also try using incognito mode and adding our network endpoints, as recommended to Jamie above.

If the issue persists, could I have you connect with us in a case so we can determine what's happening? We'll reach out soon after we hear from you.

Steven Benassi

Hi Caitlyn!

I'm so sorry to hear you've run into this setback!

As my colleague Eric shared, it's helpful to confirm an up-to-date, supported browser is being used when authoring in Rise 360. Also clearing the browser's cache, or rebooting your machine may help to improve the issue. To clarify, are you using any sort of VPN to connect to the internet? If so, I would suggest disconnecting and testing the behavior again.

If still unsuccessful, please connect with us through a support case. We'd be happy to continue troubleshooting with you!

Olivia Parkin

Hi,

This is also happening to me- I don't understand how to attempt to fix this. I think i've cleared my cache (data saved in browing history etc.) but I'm still haveing the problem. Rise seems to work fine- but as soon as I open the comments on the panel to the right to resolve what some of my reviewers have said, the course seems to be really slow and glitchy. I type and there is a delay of almost 5 seconds before I see what I have typed. I'm on such a tight deadline for this project I really can't afford for this to happen right now and I'm kinda freaking out. Can anyone help me? I don't even know how to log an issue!!

Olivia

Jose Tansengco

Hi Olivia, 

Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue. If clearing your browser's cache doesn't fix the behavior, try using a different browser to isolate if the issue is specific to just one browser. If the issue persists, open a case with our support team here to get in touch with one of our support engineers so we can take a closer look at what's causing the performance issues for Rise 360 on your end.