Rise 360 templates and new focus order and new video controls

Jan 16, 2024

Hi Everyone, 

I have been tasked with creating accessible courses and I want to ensure that they are the best they can be. Today, I learned that Rise 360 has made improvements to the templates and created a new focus order and new video controls. During the webinar, I understood that if we have already created courses, we will have to manually update them. My question is, how do I know if my courses have already been updated, and if they have not, how do I update them? Maybe for some of you, the answer is obvious, but I am very confused and would like to see a side-by-side comparison to better understand the necessary changes. Thank you so much!

5 Replies
Karl Muller

Hi Lidia,

Updates to Rise are automatic, you don't have to do anything besides republishing your courses. 

Here is the link to the Rise 360 Version History.

It was last updated December 22, 2023 so any recent updates are not reflected. 

https://access.articulate.com/support/article/Rise-Version-History 

Lidia  Niederkorn

HI Karl, 

Thank you for your response. To make sure I understand correctly:

1. Courses that are still in the crating phase on my team folder have already been updated to the new focus order

2. For courses that have been published, I need to go back to the old file and republish, which will include the new focus order.  

Thank you!

Steven Benassi

Hi Lidia!

Happy to jump in here! Glad to see Karl and Phil have been helping you out!

1. As Karl shared, since updates to Rise 360 are automatic, the courses that you create are updated to align with accessibility guidelines.
  2. Yes, courses published before these updates were released would need to be republished to reflect the improvements made to the Focus Order.

Please let me know if you have any more questions!