Rise 360 - The symbol > is no longer working in Buttons and Button Stacks

Jul 11, 2023

In all our courses that we have done the buttons that move you to next chapter have the text NEXT >

But since yesterday all those buttons now say NEXT >

That affects Buttons and Button Stacks, but not the Continue bar or anything to done via Labels.

I see that in all our course files, both with Edge and Chrome, and that carries through to Review and all the way to our LMS if we try to update any course.

Why is this happening?  Is that symbol gone for good in the buttons? As a workaround we could of course remove that symbol from every button that we have done, but that is hundreds of them...

3 Replies
Angelo Cruz

Hello Tommi! Are you still experiencing this issue in Rise 360?

I tried replicating this from my end, but I can't seem to reproduce it. Here's a sample course I created and published in Review 360 which includes a Button block that's labeled "NEXT >".

I did publish an update to the course several times, but the labels for the Buttons remained the same. Are you using a custom font for your Rise course? You mentioned another discussion possibly related to this issue. Would you mind sharing the link so I can review the issue reported and see if a bug was already logged for that? I'll review the post and determine if it does relate to your reported behavior.

Tommi Ojala

I'm not facing this problem anymore, it disappeared after about 2-3 days (can't recall the exact time that this problem was active).

I cannot seem locate that discussion about button fronts I was referrefing to above. But it was about fonts not working correctly in Rise Buttons at the same time that I was having this problem.