Rise Accent Colors

Sep 11, 2020

I am attempting to change the entire line of accent colors to our company's main color palette, so that I can choose one main color anytime i open the new template. Its only allowing me to enter one custom color. How can I change the entire Accent Color line up? Also, the fonts that i have uploaded are not working properly. I only had OTF, not WOFF, so I had to use their work-around. Has anyone had any luck with that working?

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Jennifer! You've asked some great questions.

Rise 360 allows you to choose one accent color for your course, and there isn't a way to adjust the default color options. You can also choose a custom color, if you'd like!

For the custom fonts, did you follow these steps to convert the OTF to WOFF?

1. Launch Transfonter in your web browser.
  2. Click Upload Fonts.
  3. Browse to the font files on your computer and click Open. (You can convert multiple font files at the same time by holding down the Ctrl key on your keyboard as you select your font files.)
  4. Deselect the WOFF2 option. 
  5. Click Convert.
  6. Once processing is finished, click Download.
  7. Save and extract the zip file on your computer. It’ll contain several files. You’ll upload the ones with a WOFF file extension to Rise 360. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.