Rise and Quiz Answers (feedback)

Aug 01, 2018

Hi,

for a Rise file with a Quiz, can it be set up that when a participant answers a quiz question they just see that the question was wrong without providing the correct answer?

Right now I only see the "Reveal Answer" option, but that provides all the correct answers, even if they got it wrong.

tks

Mariane

Pinned Reply
10 Replies
Lea Agato

Hello Samuel! We're still tracking requests for this feature and we'll be sure to share updates here if we make changes that will help.

For now, if you want more control over the information displayed to your users when taking a quiz, you can try creating your quiz in Storyline and use feedback layers.  You can then add your quiz as a Storyline block in Rise.  I hope this helps!

Amy Eddings

I'd also like to see these features separated. We require our learners to get a certain score on the assessment. We'd like for them to know which questions they got wrong without giving them the answers since they have multiple chances to take the assessment. 

Letting them know they got the question wrong gives them the opportunity to revisit just the content they need. It's inconvenient to that the feature is "all or nothing." 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.