Rise check-off

Nov 27, 2018

Rise checks off where the user was in the menu bar on the left. When I go into Canvas (LMS) and review, I may have 6 places checked off.

When another totally different user goes in to view the Rise module, she sees the check marks as to where I went. It should start her over fresh with no checkmarks. What can I do to make that happen and why does it happen?

Thanks

1 Reply
Nicole Legault

Hi Julie!

Thanks for posting your question here. Sorry you've run into this issue with your LMS! Please have a look at this article about how to Troubleshoot your LMS Issues

In particular you may want to have a look at this section:

Test your course at SCORM Cloud.

Test your published course at SCORM Cloud and compare the results with your LMS. SCORM Cloud is an industry-standard testing engine. If your content works properly at SCORM Cloud but not in your LMS, open a support case with your LMS provider to troubleshoot the issue. 

If your course doesn’t play correctly at SCORM Cloud either, submit your project file to us for review. We're here to help.

Please follow these steps, and report back if the content doesn't play correctly on SCORM cloud. Thank you!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.