RISE Collaboration - outside of team

Oct 16, 2018

Hi, we have a 360 teams account and can collaborate within our own company team but I'm wondering if its possible to collaborate outside of the organisation/team?

Example - today I tried to add a "collaborator" that sat within another client company, and the admin panel said "This user does not have a Team Account".

Not sure if they have a team account within their own organisation or a single user licence but it would be good to be able to add other people outside of my team etc. As long as they have a licence why are we limiting who can collaborate on projects?

Thanks.

15 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Paul,

Collaborators don't have to be on the same team; they just need to have an Articulate 360 Teams subscription. It sounds like the individual you were trying to share it with isn't on a team? You could always send them a copy of your Rise course, and then you'll both maintain separate copies of the course. Here's a bit more detail on the differences between Collaborative authoring and Send a copy. 

Karl Muller

Hi Cynthia,

Anyone that has a Articulate 360 Teams account, can collaborate with any person that also has a teams account (even outside their own team or organization).

Collaboration is not available to anyone that has a Freelance/Personal Articulate 360 account.

See https://articulate.com/360/pricing/freelancers