Rise.com Quiz Issues

Jul 28, 2021

Hi there, I'm trying out rise.com and i was successful at uploading one zip file of a quiz I created in Quizmaker. My class took the quiz everything is great. But when I uploaded the next quiz, my class can start it but it will not allow them to move on when they submit their answer. It keeps getting stuck on the first question. Is there something that I'm doing wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated :) 

3 Replies
Hazel Bartolome

Hi Ashley! Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Quizmaker SCORM files in Rise.com. This was a bug that we found last week. This has now been fixed. As long as you have refreshed your browser where you (author/manage/learn) in Rise, you should be good to go.

Let me know if you need more help!

Jon Greenheld

Hi,

I am experiencing a similar problem with Rise.com.

Some quizzes (created using Storyline 360) are  not functional when accessed from Rise.com i.e. at some point (different points in different quizzes)  the quiz stalls and the learner cannot move to the next question after clicking the "submit" button. 

The problem persists when the learner closes the quiz and opens it again - regardless of whether they restart the quiz or resume from where the quiz stalled.

Please advise me of the contact details of the person I can contact for assistance. 

Thanks.  

Jon