Need Survey Solution for Rise.com

Nov 30, 2022

Hi, everybody! I'm currently doing a trial of Rise.com and the Articulate 360 suite. (We are going to buy both.) My current frustration is trying to figure how to present a survey in Rise that tracks user answers.

I tried building a survey in Storyline, using it as a Storyline block in Rise 360 and then exporting that course to Rise, but while the survey functions, I can't get it to track user responses. It's just registering as complete or incomplete. I've read that it is not possible for Rise to track the survey data in this manner, but surely there must be SOME way to present a survey to my Rise.com learners. I need learners to rate four pieces of training as most desirable or least, some kind of  Likert scale. There are no right or wrong answers. How can I accomplish this?! TIA!

3 Replies
Chino Navarro

Hi Jaimie.

Thanks for reaching out. Rise.com doesn't have a "Track using Storyline block" feature. So, while you can import a Rise 360 course with a Storyline block in Rise.com, the learner's answers in the Storyline block won't be recorded. We would love to discuss other possible options with you. Here is how to reach out to our Rise.com support team: How to get help