Rise issues today

Mar 06, 2024

Is there a known issue with Rise today? My colleague was having issues logging in this morning, and I've been having difficulties with my content blocks all day. I was adding items and each time I selected "Add an item", I got an error message saying something went wrong. I refreshed and when I went back to that block, the added item was there. It did this multiple times with each item I tried to add. Now I'm trying to upload media to a tab interaction and the loading wheel just keeps spinning. 

Pinned Reply
29 Replies
Eric Santos

Hi everyone,

Confirming Ron and Karl's comments that Articulate Webpages are currently having technical difficulties. Our engineers are working to resolve the situation as quickly as possible. I apologize for the disruption, and we'll let you know as soon as they are fully operational again.

You can also see real-time status updates here. Click the "Subscribe" button in the upper right corner of the status page (above) if you'd like to receive notifications of status changes in the future.

Eric Santos

Hi everyone,

I’m so sorry for the trouble! Rise 360 and other Articulate products have experienced some technical issues recently, and our team has identified the issue. 

We’re pushing out a fix and will be monitoring it. We’ll continue to share updates on our status page, articulatestatus.com, and you can subscribe there to stay informed! Once we’re back up and running fully, we’ll also share an update within E-Learning Heroes as well.