Rise Jumps to Storyline Block automatically

Feb 05, 2020

Enter a lesson with a storyline block and Rise jumps to storyline block skipping all other content. Happens in Rise Review as well.  Any known issue or fix?

5 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Caron!

How long ago did you add the Storyline Block to the Rise 360 lesson?

We identified an issue with Storyline 360 where Rise 360 lessons jumped immediately to Storyline blocks after our last major Storyline 360 update. We released a fix for that issue on January 28th.

Do you see a prompt for a Storyline 360 update in your desktop tray app? If so, install the latest Storyline 360 update. Then, republish your course to Review 360, and reinsert your Storyline block in Rise 360.

Let me know if that doesn't help!

Libby Raih

Hello Alyssa: Our L&D team is having the same issue as described. The courses are automatically jumping down to the Storyline files and passing the prior Rise content.

It was fixed for a few days after a recent update.

However, the issue is back. I just built 2 new courses this weekend and they are having this issue. I've updated Storyline a few times in the last several days. 

Open to other suggestions you may have as a resolve. I appreciate your time and support.

Thank You, Libby Raih

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.