Story block in Rise - interaction triggers entire screen jump to top

Jan 06, 2022

I added a storyline block to my Rise course. The Storyline file is a simulation. Every time an interaction happens, clicking on a hotspot when the storyline block isn't completely in view, the entire screen jumps to the very top. It appears that when the size of the storyline block is bigger than the browser and part of it is not in view, that "jump" happens. But in other files I've created, the behavior is different in that the screen just jumps to the top of the storyline block and not the top of the entire Rise course. See videos attached. I've not noticed this happening before in past courses. Is this a bug? What can be done to fix this? I see that setting the storyline block to smaller size would prevent this jump, but that isn't a good option for our target audience.

3 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hi all!

I'm excited to share that we've released Storyline 360 (Build 3.62.27371.0) and included in this update is the fix for the bug where Storyline blocks in Rise 360 courses could be off-center.

You'll want to update Storyline 360 in your Articulate 360 desktop app to take advantage of the other fixes included in this update!

Please don't hesitate to reach out in this discussion or in a support case if you have any questions!