Rise Labeled Graphic Media/Text Order

Feb 09, 2018

Hi - I am using the Labeled Graphic feature for a system tutorial. On one of the markers I want to show an image of what the next step will look like, however I first need to explain it. When I add the image, Rise automatically places the image at the top of the box with text below. If there a way to reverse this order so I see the text first and the image second? 

4 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hey Kelley,

The Rise Labeled Graphic captions are set with the image on top by default, but it sounds like you're looking for a custom caption layout.

Have you considered building a labeled graphic in Storyline? That way, you're free to customize the caption layout however you'd like!

Then, you could embed the Storyline labeled graphic in Rise using a Storyline Block. Give it a try, and let me know if you need any help along the way. 😁

Martin Dean

Hi

I have the same question as Kelley and would prefer more control over placement of content in labeled graphics.

If we were to use Storyline, what slide dimensions do you advise for SL content that is going to end up in Rise - possibly on a phone?  I have experimented with square-shaped projects but they do not look great.

Any suggestions please? 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.