Rise microlearning : is it possible to set the same full screen background image for several blocks on the same screen ?

Oct 24, 2023

Hi,
A question about design :
If you set an image as block-background on a screen containing only 1 block, the background image appears full screen, which makes the whole thing visually stunning. However, when the screen contains several blocks, I can't see how to set a single image as background for the whole screen. Is it possible to do this? If not, it would be a really interesting feature.
Best regards,

Vincent

9 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Vincent! It sounds like you want a continuous background image that spans the full length of the microlearning content, is that right? That's not a feature in microlearning currently, but it's an interesting idea! 

I'm curious to hear if others have explored this design concept. How do you envision this working with a microlearning that contains any number of blocks? 

Christian Schmieg

Hello,
I stumbled across this thread, as this (continuous background image over several blocks) is exactly what I was asking myself. I also found the YouTube video posted by you.

While at the moment not possible in Rise itself, is there any explanation out there to realise the "continuous background image" after publishing to web or SCORM?
Any help would be much appreciated.

Best Regards
Christian