Rise: Printing pdf skips Tabs Interactions and Flashcard Interactions

Jul 16, 2018

The print to pdf feature in Rise is awesome, but I've noticed it skips the content in all but the first tab in tabs interactions and also skips the scroll text in Flashcards interactions.

7 Replies
Cameron Stewart

I agree. I'd also toss out the idea of a print option for the learner/end-user to print a section, selection or the full training would be cool.

Cam
American Family Mutual Insurance Company, S.I. | American Family Insurance Company | American Family Life Insurance Company | American Standard Insurance Company of Ohio | American Standard Insurance Company of Wisconsin | Midvale Indemnity Company | Home Office - 6000 American Parkway | Madison, WI 53783

Permanent General Assurance Corporation | Permanent General Assurance Corporation of Ohio | The General Automobile Insurance Company, Inc. DBA The General® | Home Office - 2636 Elm Hill Pike | Nashville, TN 37214 wholly owned subsidiaries of American Family Mutual Insurance Company, S.I.

*If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete this e-mail, any attachments and all copies.

Leslie McKerchie

Hey Cam,

You're welcome to share your ideas with our team here. I'd encourage you to share a use-case as well so that we can understand the need.

It also looks like your email signature came through when you replied via email. You can remove that if needed by clicking ‘Edit’ beneath your response. Here’s a quick Peek video if you need help.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.