Rise Process Interaction

Jul 13, 2023

Is there a way you can remove the arrow button when you start the Process interaction?  I did not really notice that having the Start and Arrow button may be a little much until my client brought that to my attention today.  I did go into the settings but did not see anything that would eliminate the arrow button in the Introduction (added picture for example).   Any comments would be most appreciated, thank you.  

5 Replies
Hazel Bartolome

Hi Dianne!

I understand that you want to remove the arrow button that is part of the Process Block. So sorry there isn't a way to remove this, as the arrow is there to be clicked to go to the next step in the process.

Would it be okay to know why your client wants this removed? Do they see having the start button and the arrow as redundant?

Dianne Ospina

Good morning Hazel,

Thank you for your reply.  I did not think it could be removed, but could not hurt to ask, right?  :)

Here is the reason my client asked if it could be removed:  "The buttons are confusing.  The CONTINUE button allows you to move to the next slide without completing the actions.  The START button and the ARROW button both do the same thing but I wasn’t certain whether each did something else so I clicked each to confirm – wastes time."

I did provide the option of adding a note (see attached) to avoid confusion.  

Have a great day Hazel!

Dianne