Rise Quiz Continuation Options

Aug 22, 2021

I'm setting up my first course in Rise and need to use a graded quiz option at the end.

At first, I wanted to use the one I had set up in Storyline but then learnt this wouldn't work as a graded option within Rise.

So, I've used the Rise quiz feature. However, I need to set the quiz to 1 retry option and am now hitting hurdles in:

- not being able to have a continue to the next lesson button (as if they fail more than once they won't be able to progress onto the closing lesson).

- but then if I set the quiz to be the last thing they do, there appears to be no way of tailoring the last thing they see. I would really like to have a message congratulating them on completing the course and letting them know they can now exit their learning.

Please can someone let me know if I'm missing something or suggest any ways people have been able to work around this?

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Kim! 

If you build the quiz in Storyline 360, you can track the quiz score by choosing the quiz tracking option when you publish from Storyline to Review 360. Then, choose to track the Rise course by the Storyline block. Check out more details in this article.

In that scenario, the Storyline block quiz score will be sent to the LMS, but question-level details aren't sent to the LMS for Storyline blocks.

Let me know if that would work for your course!