22 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi David,

Each question in a Rise quiz will have points determined based on the overall number of questions, out of the possible score of 100%. So you'll see that if you had 3 questions, you'll see each question is worth approximately 33%, and once you add a 4th question they are now each worth 25%. 

Are you looking to weight the questions differently, or assign points by answer choice as you can do in Storyline? Let me know, and it's something I can share with our Product team! 

Katie Hughes

Hi there Ashley, thanks for the latest release re scores submission to LMS from Rise. Super cool! The only thing we're missing is being able to weigh different questions/quizzes as well as scores from multiple quizzes (not just one). Any thoughts on whether this would be on the roadmap anytime soon? Thanks again. 

Robert Auchenpaugh

I ran into this issue today. Normally I author in Storyline, but this set of courses I'm doing now needs to be in Rise.  The department requesting the courses wanted the questions weighted individually, but alas, I can't do it in Rise. 

I would love to see this enhancement added into the queue...!   

Kristina Gaskins

I see this is a VERY old thread.  Is there still no answer to this (other than build it in Storyline)?

It would be very useful to have a matching question with 5 terms count as 5 points (essentially give partial credit for correct answers).

Learners often find it disheartening to not get credit for the parts that were correct... 

Steven Benassi

Hi Kristina!

Thanks for checking in on this!

I don't have any updates to share at this time as our development team has been prioritizing other features. Not to worry! I've included you in the feature report and will update this discussion as soon as we have news to share!

For your reference, here's a deeper look at how we manage feature requests.