Rise Search Bug

Nov 18, 2020

Hi, I'm not sure if this has been raised before, but I couldn't find anything.

There seems to a bug with the search functionality in Rise, specifically with the Process block. Any 'found' search results in the title of a step in the process block do not highlight, like the other found results, but just display the <mark> html tags around it. I have attached an example image.

Seems to affect every course from what I can see. I tested in Chrome, Edge and Firefox and found the same issue in all of them. Is there anything that can be done to resolve this Articulate?

Pinned Reply
8 Replies
Jim DeRosa

Another problem with the process "search" functionality is that although search correctly indicates that the term is found on a page, it does not advance the user to the step in the process that includes the search term. So the user is left staring at a search result that seemingly has no actual search term on the page.

Perhaps search functionality could highlight the step number below the process that includes the matching term?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.