Rise & Storyline

Jan 26, 2024

Hi

I am creating content in Storyline and bringing it into Rise to play. The first Storyline Slide has audio which is playing automatically when it is opened in Rise.  What trigger do I need to use for it not to play automatically?

Within Storyline, the audio file doesn't have an option to play audio when user clicks (as it does for a video). Do I need to add a button to the slide for the learner to click to play?

Thanks.

Dorothy

3 Replies
Dorothy Miller

Hi Tom.  This works but I would like to keep the navigation keys standard to other formats and not have extra buttons on the slide.  I've raised a support request which Carlo is checking out

It would be good if audio files had the same format option as video, ie play audio when clicked. I've tried to publish Storyline to Video but it still plays audio automatically.

Thanks.

Dorothy

Steven Benassi

Hi Dorothy!

Thanks for following up and sharing the feedback. Glad to see Tom has been helping you out!

Great move on opening a support case! You're in excellent hands working one-on-one with Carlo. We can continue the conversation through your case to help keep all information in one spot.

Have a great day!