Satisfaction/Feedback Surveys in Rise

Aug 05, 2020

I'm trying to create a way for learners to provide feedback on modules built in Rise. Simple things like being able to submit a star rating and record free text feedback and have run into a roadblock.

We've embeded a storyline block similar to this one in our Rise course.

https://community.articulate.com/download/storyline-post-course-evaluation-template

Unfortunately the answers to the interactions aren't being captured in either our LMS or SCORM cloud. I've tried setting different completion criteria for the Rise course without any change. 

Has anyone successfully done this?

9 Replies
FPIM TRAINING

I have been trying to do this too, I created a survey in Storyline, published it the review 360, then embedded it into rise 360.

All I need to do is capture the survey result.
I need to capture why the user is using the learning material.

This is a very simple request!
Someone must have found an answer or solution without going to a 3rd party website.

Hakan Ali

I have attempted to embed an MS Form using Karl and Alyssa's iframe however i get the following message:

Forms.office.com refused to connect.

Is this due to me trying to embed MS Forms or is this something to do with my settings somewhere as I've had the same issue embedding a video from Wistia, where support from Articulate have been able to get the video to embed. Support sent me the same link that worked for them to paste into my URL however it did not work for me.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Christopher Santos

Hi Hakan,

There could be a number of reasons why Microsoft Forms is refusing to connect.

To confirm, are you using the link instead of the Forms-provided embed code?  I typically just use the link and type in the iframe code in Rise.  Check out this short video for reference:

forms

If this is what you are doing already, the error might be due to something in your environment (browser, network security, etc.).  Please open a ticket with us again here and our team will be more than happy to help sort this issue out.