setting chapter quiz passing rate on course level with 80%

Aug 26, 2021

Hi, i would like to create a course with several learning chapters and each chapter follows by 1~3 quiz questions. How can i set the quiz passing rate as 80% on the total quiz questions level for the whole course, instead of per chapter. The reason is that we would like the learners be able to continue the next chapter, if they answered all the quiz questions before that chapter with a correct rate above/equal 80%. If it is below 80%, they cannot continue and need to answer all the rest quiz questions correctly, in order to complete the course with 80% quiz passing rate. Thanks in advance.

1 Reply
Renz Sevilla

Hi There! You can have as many quizzes as you want in a Rise course, but please note that only 1 quiz can be tracked at a time for the whole course. I can suggest using a knowledge check instead at each of your chapters as a reviewer of what was in the chapter, and then to have a final quiz that includes all the questions in the course from previous chapters.

That being said, we're tracking requests for the ability to combine quiz results. If we make any changes to this, we'll let you know!