Sharing Rise 360 courses with learners

Nov 09, 2023

I have been creating a series of short courses using Rise 360.  I don't require them to be attached to a LMS as they are just for information purposes.  So far I have been sharing them via the "share" link.  However the website team at my work are not keen to send people to an third a party platform especially as we would prefer not to have a Rise URL when people are accessing our content.  I was wondering if anyone has an example of a Rise 360 course embeded directly on a website that I can show our website team as they are having trouble understanding how the page will look on a website. 

2 Replies
Phil Foss

Hi Kerrie I also publish some 'non-required' courses that are hosted on a regular web server, not an LMS. Here's a peek at a Rise course  https://theme-360.com/rise/photographing-sasquatch that lives within my domain name. I made a new folder called /rise and then courses live within that folder.

When communicating with your web team, don't mention 'embed.' Rise courses are a separate self-contained website, sometimes referred to as a microsite. The above example lives within a folder on my CMS which happens to be Wordpress on a Godaddy server, but there is no integration required with Wordpress, your web team just needs to upload the exported Rise package inside a folder/url of your choosing on your domain name.