Single Landing Page with Multiple Languages in Rise 360

Oct 12, 2023

Hi, Rise 360 experts.

Is there now a way to create a landing page in Rise 360 where the user will be asked to select a language of their choice? Upon selection, they will be taken to the appropriate Rise 360 course. 

Things may be different now. The discussions related to this date two to three years ago. 

One of our external partners was able to do this, and we want to save some dollars. We're not considering to ask them their "secret" or how they made it possible. 

As a try to reverse-engineer, it's a single SCORM file uploaded into Absorb. I've attached how the landing page looks. 

Thank you very much!

4 Replies
Chino Navarro

Hi Adriel,

Thanks for sharing a screenshot of the landing page. The landing page doesn't look like it was created with Rise 360. While I am not sure if the landing page was created with Storyline 360, I was able to recreate the look and feel in Storyline 360:

I will leave the floor open to our community members. They may have other ideas about how the course was created.

Judy Nollet

It's generally best to publish separate SCORM packages for each language. That allows the text labels to be set for the appropriate language. 

It is possible for a programmer to "wrap" multiple SCORM packages into one package that starts with a choose-your-language page. Unfortunately, I don't have any recommendations for who does this sort of work, but I know it's possible. 

• Your external partner might have done this, on their own or via hiring an outside programmer. I don't think it'd be unreasonable to ask them. You might save some money by hiring them just to do that part.