Single Rise 360 course for users of multiple levels

Mar 02, 2022

I create training for autonomous vehicle drivers, co-drivers, integrators and builders. Training for these roles shares basic material. The drivers and co-driver must master only the basic material. For example a high-level setup diagram is adequate. Integrators and builders need more advanced knowledge. For example, in the same diagram viewed by drivers and co-drivers, integrators and builders would need to drill down and see technical details of the components in the setup diagram.
I would prefer to have a single Rise 360 project that would serve users of all levels.
1. What would be the best way to route users of different levels to the content appropriate for them. (in our example this would be to make drivers and co-drivers understand that they can skip the more advanced content)
2. For drivers, we are legally required to show that they completed an entire learning track. If the drivers skip over the advanced sections, the Rise course will treat their performance as incomplete. Is there any way I can get around this and mark certain sections are required by drivers and co-drivers?

Thanks a lot for  your help
Valerie

1 Reply