SL/Rise 360 SCORM issue?: SL 360 block interaction "Done" button completes entire module.
Hello Heroes and Articulate staff experts,
I need help by early next week (April 22+, 2019) if possible. This program is due to launch soon.
I have inserted several different SL 360 interactions in Rise 360 program modules. At no time is any interaction at the end of a module. When a learner clicks the "Done" button in an interaction, Rise sends them back to the LMS rather than simply triggering the Rise Continue button as desired.
For each interaction
- The Rise Continue button is configured to "compete block directly above"
- Each SL Done button includes both "Exit Course" and "Complete Course" triggers.
- When a module is tested as an Articulate 360 course in Articulate 360 Review, the interactions behave as desired - the Done button triggers the Continue button in the module.
- In both SCORM 1.2 and 2004(v4) published versions of the Rise 360 modules, the Done button completes the entire module and exits to the LMS.
- Rise 360 = current version
- SL 360 = interactions were created using SL versions current for the last 6 months
- SCORM 1.2 and 2004(v4)
- LMS = Bridge online (by Instructure)