Some Questions About Articulate 360 Teams Subscriptions

Oct 01, 2020

A couple of questions about Articulate 360 Teams:

1) I'm curious how Articulate 360 Teams would work if an organization's training group is not centralized. For example, suppose that each department has its own small training team that creates training specific to that department, and one or two members of each team also serve on a cross-department training team tasked with creating training that all departments can share. In this situation, some designers would need to be members of their local department training team and of the cross-department team.

Is it possible to be a member of more than one team with an Articulate 360 Teams subscription?

2) All the instructional designers in my training group currently subscribe to Articulate 360 (not Teams). When one of us creates a Rise course, it's tied to our personal Articulate accounts, making it impossible for someone else to revise or modify it later. I believe that also means that if a designer left the company, we'd lose access to the editable source for all of that designer's Rise courses, right?

Would a Teams subscription allow Rise courses created by any team member to be edited/updated/revised by other team members?

If a team member leaves the company, would we lose access to the editable source for that member's Rise courses if the exiting member and all other members of our group were subscribed to a Teams license?

Thanks!

2 Replies
Karl Muller

Here is some info about Team accounts:

https://articulate.com/360/teams

The biggest benefit of Team accounts is the ability to Collaborate.

That means that any member of your team can be given access to the entire course library for your organization, or be given selective access as may be required.

You can also collaborate with any other users that also have a Teams account, even if that are not in the same office or completely outside of your organization.

Alyssa Gomez

These are great questions, Ray! Let me know if this information helps you:

• Is it possible to be a member of more than one team with an Articulate 360 Teams subscription? Articulate 360 Teams has a feature that allows you to organize your users in groups, such as departments or locations, so you can delegate management tasks to group admins. Each user can be assigned to only one group. More details here.

• Would a Teams subscription allow Rise courses created by any team member to be edited/updated/revised by other team members? Each author has access to their own content, but course content is not shared across the team. Authors can add collaborators to share content with other team members. 

• If a team member leaves the company, would we lose access to the editable source for that member's Rise courses if the exiting member and all other members of our group were subscribed to a Teams license? When someone leaves your team, you can choose what happens to their content. You can transfer it to another team member, delete it, or do nothing. Here’s how it works.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.