Storyline 360 Interactive block in Rise won't Replay Immediately after Viewing

May 24, 2023

Hello, I hope someone can help me. I recorded screens from a company application as an interactive activity as try mode steps and uploaded it to Rise 360. The problem is once the activity is completed the user can't replay the activity if they want to immediately redo the activity. I've se all of the slide properties to Reset to Initial State and in the player to never resume but I still can't replay the activity. Also, there is a rest button, but it only goes back to the last slide viewed. Any suggestions. Since this is proprietary information, I can't share the Rise link. Thank you in advance for your assistance. 

1 Reply
Angelo Cruz

Hello Darri! Thanks for reaching out.

I tried creating a sample screen recording (Try Mode) and left the slide properties to the default setting.

I also changed the Player resume setting to "Never resume." After that, I published it to Review and embedded it into my Rise course. I tried just sharing the course as well as uploading it to SCORM Cloud for testing (LMS) and in both instances, I was able to redo the entire activity every time I went back to that lesson. Here's a quick Peek recording (no audio) of what my test looked like.

Where was your course hosted? Have you tried publishing the Rise course to Review 360 or testing your course in SCORM Cloud to see if you'll be able to duplicate the behavior?

If you continue encountering the same behavior, you can upload your Storyline file or share your Rise course with us by opening a support case here. Our engineers will be more than happy to take a closer look at your concern.