Storyline

Jan 25, 2019

Not sure if this is in the right area to post. Does anyone know if I upload a storyline block into rise 360. Then export the rise 360 course as a scorm file to my lms. If i make a change to storyline block that gets uploaded into articulate 360 review. Will this update in the rise 360 scorm file that is already on the lms?

Hope this makes sense...

11 Replies
National Express

Thank you,

Is there a way for me to upload this to the lms- so in the future I can upload elements like the storyline block and i can update from outside.

The problem I face- is that i create an induction course for the company. Within this they have team pages which constantly need updating. So the scorm course becomes a sort of gateway.

Allison LaMotte

Hi Phil thanks for jumping in here!

Hi there National Express,

I'm sorry but unfortunately, there's no way to automatically update a Storyline block. You'll need to republish it to Articulate 360, reinsert it into your Rise course, re-export your course, and re-upload it to your LMS.

If there's anything else I can do to help, please let me know!

Nicole Legault

Hi Phil - thanks for jumping in here!

Hi there National Express,

In order for any changes you make to your Rise course to show up for your learners you will need to re-export your course as an LMS package after each edit.

We don’t recommend or support changing SCORM files, however maybe someone in the community can chime in with things they’ve tried.

I hope this helps - don't hesitate to reach out if more questions come up.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.