storyline block function error in rise

Oct 26, 2023

The video produced by storyline360 was uploaded to rise360. There is a problem with the time bar in the video not moving.
There was no problem when I played the same video a few days ago, but suddenly the problem occurred, and even when I was able to run the video on my account, when I accessed it through the preview link from another account, the time bar execution problem occurred. (After testing various settings, we proceeded with the settings that had no bugs.)
Fortunately, this problem does not occur when the video is full screen. (However, even this full screen function was not running until now, but became possible at some point.)
The values I set when publishing a video in storyline360 are as follows.
* Insert caption to inserted video
* Video controler On
* Player: Menu On / Uncheck the box for all Menu Features / Change Menu color to Light
* Publish with Rise360

When uploading using the storyline360 block in Rise360, the values I set are as follows.
* size: Full width (When testing several values, the time bar did not move for values other than Full.)
* padding: default
* background color: light

To summarize, here's what I'm curious about:
1. How to resolve time bar error when uploading a video created with Storyline to Rise
2. How to resolve situations where execution results are different for each account even for the same page
3. How to resolve full screen function operation error

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there, thanks so much for letting us know what's going on with your Storyline 360 video in Rise 360.

Do you notice a difference in behavior when you change the size of your browser window? For example, if you view the Rise 360 lesson in a larger browser window, can you see the play bar there?

Also, would you be willing to share this course with our team so we can take a closer look? If that works for you, you can open a case here, and send us the Rise 360 Share link in the case description. 

We'll take a closer look at the video and let you know what we find!