SuccessFactors learning history

Oct 06, 2020

I have recently noticed that courses I have uploaded to SuccessFactors are giving a message that reads "Alert your site administrator to record learning." after a user passes a quiz. It never did that before and I have checked off the record to learning history boxes at the item level in SF. Is this a SuccessFactors issue or an Articulate issue? Other courses that weren't built with Articulate are not having this problem and have the same item settings so I'm not sure what is going on.

6 Replies
Crystal Horn

Thanks for sharing, Nicholas. I have a few questions to try to nail down what's happening:

• First, can SuccessFactors give any details about what that message means?
  • I'm also curious if you see scoring and completion information being passed once the course is completed.
  • Does this same message appear if there is no quiz and the course is completed?
Nicholas Fejka

Hello,

We are reaching out to SuccessFactors to see what could be the issue. It is only coming up for courses built in Articulate (with and without a quiz). I export using SCORM 1.2 and passed/incomplete. Here is the message: "Congratulations! You completed all course content. Alert your administrator to add to learning history". Non-articulate courses we have in SuccessFactors are not showing that message.

It records to learning history and shows completion but the message pops up to tell users to alert their administrator to record learning history.

We did test it out with just using a 100% content completion with no quiz and are getting the same message.

John Williams

We are experiencing the same issue with Articulate Rise 360 courses (using SuccessFactors LMS). There is a button in SuccessFactors to let the learner check to see if the course is completed. If they click this button while they are on the last page of the course, it displays the message referenced above. The course is being recorded on the transcript as complete, and in fact if the learner clicks the "confirm completion" button a second time, then it shows "Congratulations! You passed this course." This appears to be specific to Articulate Rise.