Text Alignment

Feb 15, 2017

Hi All,

I would like to left align all my text but the default appears to be center align for Quiz answers, certain text block features etc.

Is there a setting where I can set text to left align?

Melissa.

5 Replies
Rob Beer

Hi Leslie, further to Mellisa's request I'm finding that each element in a page built with blocks align differently in a way that can't be controlled with the available options. For instance, a centered image doesn't line up with a left aligned Heading or a paragraph but does with a Statement C or Statement D.

Do you know if left and right padding options or alignment choices are coming in a further release? 

Leslie McKerchie

Hello Rob - Thanks for furthering that question as it did help me in understanding a bit more about what you are seeing.

The options are pre-set, so you may want to go through the various selections to preview and identify the one that may fit your needs the best.

I know we’ve got some additional options for padding and margins of blocks on our roadmap but the specifics of those are still being figured out by our product team. You can keep up with all of our features and updates on our Rise Version History page.

Sunil Kumar R

Hi, 

I am trying to add a video, but I need to have the title and the description on top of the video, but I see that the title stays on top and then the video but the description is shown at the bottom of the video. 

I am not able to realign this at all and I don't find any pre-defined formats as well. Please guide me how to get this aligned

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.