The differnce between Rise and Storyline 360

Apr 07, 2020

Hello,

I hope every one are safe and happy.

Having watched the introduction webinar,  I have some questions. I would appreciate if you answer the questions below:

1. Is Rise less interactive than Storyline ? How should we choose rise or storyline?

2. How Rise and Storyline 360 courses would look like in the PDF context?

Do their interactive feature still work?

3. How to add some blocks in the rise lesson? It seems it's only doable in creating the lesson and it's not possible in the editing part. 

Thanks,

Moji

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hello, Moji! Those are excellent questions!

Is Rise less interactive than Storyline? How should we choose Rise or Storyline?

For rapid e-learning development, Rise 360 is perfect. It’s quick, the output is beautiful, the content is inherently responsive.

If you need a course that includes custom interactivity and a more immersive learning experience, then you’ll want to use Storyline 360.

You can dive deeper into the difference between the two tools in these articles:

How would Rise and Storyline 360 courses look in the PDF context? Do their interactive feature still work?

When you publish a Storyline file for Microsoft Word or a Rise course to a PDF, you'll see all of the text, images, and slides within the course. However, it won't be interactive. You can read more about publishing Storyline 360 for Microsoft Word here and exporting Rise 360 as a PDF here

How to add some blocks in the rise lesson? It seems it's only doable in creating the lesson and it's not possible in the editing part. 

First, you'll add a lesson title to the course main menu page, then you'll click Add Content to begin adding blocks inside the lesson. This user guide will show you the way!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.