Trying to use Rise to create digital interactive workbook...

Feb 09, 2022

Hi, I've been trying to solve an issue for my team where we need to easily create dozens of digital interactive workbooks in which the learners can type in answers, select radio buttons, etc. and come back to those workbooks whenever they need to and have the answers still there AND they have to be printable with their answers included. I've created a beautiful workbook, but I haven't found a way to make it function the way we need. Has anyone tried to do this and had any luck? Time is of the essence, because if I can't figure out how to make Rise work the way we need to VERY soon, management is going to make us proceed with converting PowerPoint workbooks to PDF and that is a nightmare! Are there any other technologies anyone recommends for doing this, if not Rise?

4 Replies
Karl Muller

Hi Jennifer,

There are a number of things that you are looking for that Rise cannot do.

Rise does not save/keep track of any student responses. So none of their answers or selections are recorded and will not be there when students return to the course the next time.

While Rise can create a PDF it includes the base course content and quiz questions. Without using work-arounds, there isn't a way to create a printable record of student interactions and answer responses.